Wellness in San Antonio
Modern Chiropractic, Specific Nutritional Healing, Cleansing and Detoxification, Weight Management, Health Coaching, Family Health, Athletic Improvement, Corporate Wellness, Developmental Care, Spinal Hygiene, Extremity Balance, Chemical Toxicity, Body-Mind-Spirit
We have committed resources for the improvement of families. Our objective of improved health and
reduced medical needs ultimately will reduce health insurance premiums and injury claims to improve productivity and quality of life.
Help Family, Friends, Co-Workers, and Save Up To $20 on Each Visit!
Help us spread the word and we'll help you. If you get good results in our office, we would like you to share that with others. The easiest way nowadays is to recommend or review us. It's like getting paid! You get Huge Savings each time!
- Write a review about Dr. Clayton Clark, Aloha Chiropractic Wellness or Aloha Wellness and bring a copy to your next visit, save $5 (limit 4 per visit).
Required - Each review must have:
- Rating: number or stars
- Who? Dr. Clark, Aloha Chiropractic Wellness or Aloha Wellness
- Which Services? Chiropractic, Nutrition Healing or Nutritional Cleanse (Isagenix), etc.
- What were your results?
- Recommend us and save $5 on your next visit.
- Facebook: Become a fan of Aloha Chiropractic Wellness. “Like” & “Share” the articles and posts.
- Linkedin: Connect and recommend Dr. Clayton L Clark at email@example.com
- MerchantCircle: Connect and rate Dr. Clayton Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer someone you care about like friends, family members & co-workers. When they come in for their exam visit, you'll get $5 in Aloha Bucks. When they start a program, we'll give you a free visit.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
9-12 noon & 3-6 pm
12915 Jones-Maltsberger Rd. Ste 604, SA, TX 78247
Aloha Chiropractic Wellness
Promote Your Page Too